Subject: Re: [Leica] school pano
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 20:16:20 -0700

Sonny Carter:
Subject: [Leica] school pano

> An interesting slant to the panoramic shot is the "infinity cropped" shot.
> I see something that interests me, and I am not able to get to the ideal
> spot, so I shoot it anyway.   Of course the outcome is that I have an
> immense amount of sky and foreground, so I just crop til I drop.  Here's
one
> that enchanted me Friday morning.
>
> http://www.sonc.com/going_to_school.htm<<<

Aaaahhhh once again the eye of Sonny! :-) Well done mon ami, you turned it
into a fine photograph.

My I offer a suggestion, providing it didn't start a six week discertation
of "to crop or not to crop, etc etc. etc etc" along with 252 questioning
versions......

It would be interesting to see the uncropped and the cropped side by each.
Great teaching moment. Oh my goodness it's the LUG isn't it, OOPS!  Sorry on
second thought forget it!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)
ted

Replies: Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] school pano)