Subject: Re: [Leica] nightclub advice
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 06:56:20 -0700

simon asked:
> I have been asked to take pictures tonight in a bar with live music not
> really a night club. Any suggestions what iso i,ll need?<<<

Hi Simon,
The chances are it'll be close to a black hole with light on musicians and
spill off on the folks hanging to the bar, so I'd work with Fuji Neopan 1600
right off first choice.

This film can be pushed one stop without any problem to 3200 if necessary,
if not really required don't do it.

Soup the film in XTOL at your mix of choice.

Your question will bring 1.5 million responses of film types and developer
use, be prepared to read up to shoot time. ;-)
ted

Message from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> ([Leica] nightclub advice)