Subject: Re: [Leica] Digilux?
From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 14:24:08 -0700

on 8/23/03 11:23 AM, Jerry Lehrer at jerryleh@pacbell.net wrote:

> Sonny
>
> Sounds just like the arguments we had in the Porsche world about
> the "Porsche" 914, 924, and 944.  My position was/ is "If it wasn't
> made in the Porsche factory, it isn't a Porsche"  Do you have any
> problem with that?
>
> Jerry

If what you want is a "real" Leica, some say there are none newer than the
IIIg.  Others say the M3 was the last "real" Leica, others say the M4 was
the last.  What does all this mean to the rest of us?  It means opinions
vary, pick the one you like, and enjoy it no matter what else has the Red
Dot on it.
[SARCASM]
As everyone knows, anything with a Red Dot isn't a Real Leica.
[/SARCASM]
Now go make some pictures.  The pictures are what make your camera real.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Digilux?)