Subject: Re: [Leica] Yeah - but they are comin' back!!
From: Joseph Yao <joseph@yao.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 17:43:36 +0800

Over the years I have noticed most exotic cars are sold to places where they
are totally unsuited for.  Earlier this month I saw a Ferrari Enzo unloaded
at Hong Kong air cargo terminal.  The Enzo can do more than 300km/h and the
on-board computer of my car says the average speed of my driving is 30 km/h,
or 18.6mph.  I guess it's nice to have 1000% reserve?!

To stay on topic, comparing my photographic skill and what Leica lenses can
do, I guess I have more than 1000% reserve!

Joseph