Subject: RE: [Leica] Rare Leica and EBay
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 14:41:39 -0400

Frank,
It is also the LHSA founder's generation that is cleaning out the closet
in light of age, inheritance, digital, and the lowering of Leica prices
the same as the late 60's.  If I was a real collector I would be dumping
right now as it looks like prices are going down for the fondlers.  Good
for me and any user, bad for investments.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com