Subject: Re: [Leica] digitalrebel
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 14:11:36 -0400

and to add to what BD has said - digital cameras are essentially
computers and we of course expect to trade up every 18-36 months.  On
the other hand much of this trading up has to do with improved
operating systems or the incompatibility of some software.  In this
regard digital cameras are better - your present system should last for
years unless your needs Photographically change. Decide how many
megapixels you need, stake your ground and start picture taking.

ernie