Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Congrats...and welcome Feli.
From: Feli di Giorgio <feli2@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 21:04:11 -0700

Thanks,  I just shot another roll today, giving her a little exercise.
Last night I scanned in the first roll and was very pleased. In general
the Noct
appears to have a unique signature, even stopped down. I'm not sure
what it is
but it does have a look (not just wide open with the very shallow DOF).
There's
something going on there...maybe it has to do with the flare
suppression,
coating or type of glass it uses...who knows? I look forward to
printing a good
shot.

Yeah, it costs a ton of cash and it's pretty big for a M lens, but what
the heck, why not?
I'll just eat beans for the next few months... ;-) I don't plan on
retiring my Summicrons
anytime soon,  but I sure plan on spending a lot of time with the Noct.

feli

On Thursday, Aug 21, 2003, at 19:22 US/Pacific, Garrettson, Dr. Charles
wrote:

> Hi Feli. I thoroughly enjoyed your post re your new Noct. Congrats on
> finding one and welcome to the Noct experience. It was really a
> pleasure

safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety. 				-Benjamin Franklin

feli2@earthlink.net