Subject: Re: [Leica] Neat Summitar lens hood - was Leitz Summitar Question
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 14:12:15 -0700

Seth Rosner wrote:

> Inadequate shading, I think, Paul. This lens really needs an effective hood.
>
> Seth

I got a four way barn door  Summitar hood at a swap meet. A very common
item as they made 20 of these items for each lens. Thought it might fit
a Summicron, it didn't. I sold it right back next swap meet.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com

Message from Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com> (Re: [Leica] Neat Summitar lens hood - was Leitz Summitar Question)