Subject: [Leica] Photo Story
From: "David Degner" <leicanews@myrealbox.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 22:46:25 -0600

I have with me a photo story that I would like to share.

Richa is one man trying to change his community in hopes of changing the world.

http://www.wku.edu/~david.degner/photo%20story/Richa%20Essay/index.html

I only learn and get better if you give me thorough (non-sugared) critiques.

What photos am I missing?  Is the order good?  Are any of the photos superfluous?  This may be published so its great if I get feedback before the world sees my mistakes.

Thank You,
David Degner

Replies: Reply from Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net> ([Leica] focusing (was zone f.))
Reply from "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] Photo Story)