Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica] Tina - please discuss Leica R lenses on Canon digi body
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 09:12:11 -0400

At 10:10 AM 8/20/2003 +1000, you wrote:
>Frank, Tina, Roy,
>
>how do you meter with your Canon/Leica hybrid?
>I'm assuming that the Canon body does not operate the aperture blade
>mechanism upon taking a shot.  That is, I'm imagining that the blades are
>already stopped down.

Rick -

When you look through the viewfinder, it's just like you've pushed the
depth of field preview button.  You can see the lens stopping down.  I like
that.  I just focus wide open and stop down.  If I want the most depth of
field, I stop down until the shutter speed is at the minimum that I can
hold that lens.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com