Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica pictures of Northern Argentina
From: "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:40:30 -0700

Jerry and all... the page seems to be written in
frames...the navigation frame is down the left side.  If
Netscape can't read the frames, it would be worthwhile to
download a free version of Opera.  I was just in a class
where they said that "all modern browsers support frames."
Who knows, not I.  FWIW, for the folks that are using the
digest version, you might consider trimming your messages
since we are top posting.

Regards, Bill

| I have the same problem as Nathan.  Will someone tell me
how to

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Leica pictures of Northern Argentina)
Message from Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] Re: Leica pictures of Northern Argentina)
Message from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Leica pictures of Northern Argentina)