Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Another R8 [rewind] question
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:03:09 -0400

Ruddy:

The film rewind on both of my R8s work by simultaneously pressing on the
rewind release button, (near the manual advance lever) and the rewind
lever on the front of the motor drive.

I would assume that all R8s work in the same way but who knows?

I don't use the motor drive all that much as I bought it to get auto
bracketing, but cleaning the contacts each time that I mount it on a
camera has kept me out of mirror hang up hell.

- --

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com