Subject: Re: [Leica] Is the LUG Down?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 14:12:36 -0700

The RAB as down. That's LUG spelt backwards isn't it?.
The power was out on my street so i went out and had lunch. There was
power everywhere else. By the time i got home i figured the dog & cat
would be asphyxiated but no dice. I guess air creeps in somehow.

Now I'm putting gear into a big foam cube pelican case. That's quite a
project its the 1650.

If you put your camera body and two lenses in  it you'd have enough room
for 2 or 3 feet of foam on either side of everything!

Perfect for those VERY bumpy rides and oh so rare cataclysmic events.

I'm my case I've got 20 items so it's less then a very carefully planned
with tooth pics inch in between everything.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com