Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: North American Blackout
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn.mail@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 19:24:08 -0700

Alors!
Americans never fail to blame ourselves for problems.
It's one of our most engaging traits,
(and one of the few things we do that other people tend to appreciate....).

Of course you're right about geography.
In this case, Canada was falsely implicated,
(even though they're Americans too)...
Life is certainly getting complicated...

Sorry about that.

Mike Quinn

Replies: Reply from frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] OT: North American Blackout)