Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 33 dlridings
From: Aquiles Almansi <aalmansi@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 08:55:44 -0700 (PDT)

Same experience, so I use Maxtor external hard drives.
On must be careful with HD size, however. I have lost
5 o 6 drives (and all the information they contained)
over the last 15 years.

If one has the time to do it, there's no substitute
for burning CDs with the images one cannot afford to
lose.

achilles