Subject: Re: [Leica] crop dillemma
From: frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 08:45:16 -0400

Hi, Nathan,

I didn't jump in last night (but was going to, then got distracted).

Even though you've made your decision, I'll still throw in my two cents worth.

She has absolutely gorgeous eyes, which you've beautifully captured.  The crop
really draws one to those eyes, and that beautiful face.  What a pretty girl!
And what a wonderful shot!

Crop, by all means, crop.

regards,
frank

Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> Simon,
>
> I will go for the cropped version. The additional background in the other
> one does not convey any additional information, and the Elvis image on the
> child's shirt merely draws the eye away from the face. The cropped version
> is a much stronger composition.
>
> Nathan

- --
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert
Oppenheimer

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] crop dillemma)
Message from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> ([Leica] crop dillemma)