Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 32: This and that around here
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 06:46:43 +0200

Hi Clive,

Thanks for looking and commenting. As for the color shot, I would say that I
actually juiced DOWN the saturation relative to what the image looked like
when I first opened it in PS. I suspect that Vuescan exaggerates the
saturation in both Provia 100F and Ektachrome 100G, my two favorite E6
films.

Nathan

Clive Moss wrote:

> The main does nothing for me, but Alt1 is beautiful. I am always a
> sucker for misty scenes.
>
> http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_32alt2.jpg  looks like the American
> mid-west. I see pretty strong vignetting, more pronounced on the right
> of the frame. Did you juice up the contrast/saturation in Photoshop? I
> would not expect that from a Summilux.
> --
> Clive
> http://clive.moss.net