Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: North American Blackout - now .ca.us
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 14:41:52 -0700

Hi Phong,

     I've been with the LUG for just a bit.  I decided to
try and check out the LEG.  This deadended because
my service provider blocks topica (what the LEG uses),
too much spam

      I ended at a cyberspace confrence table with my
service provider and the moderator/overseer of the LEG.
Forget it, I'm not jumping through hopes to get on an
e-mail list.  The LEG rep suggested I find I new service
provider.  I could have suggested they get something
besides topica, but decided to drop the whole thing.
My provider was willing to set up a separate e-mail
account at no charge and the LEG rep says I can
use YAHOO....oh well.  There I was sending e-mails
to both the provider and the group rep.   Let me outa here!

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California
tripspud@transbay.net