Subject: Re: [Leica] Travels with M6: Fort Ross Heritage Day
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 13:40:11 -0700

Hi Nathan!

       Living in Nothern California and some time back having worked
in the wine industry for a time, I noticed a news item about this year's
harvest.  It presented a dreary picture of over production by established
vintners and newcomers who invested with the hopes of large profits.
That, and, as you mention, competion from Europe and Australia with
less expensive wines, has left many vineyards with unsold grapes,
rotting on the vine.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California