Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 32: This and that around here
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 08:48:22 +0200

My last 3 weekly postings were from Warsaw, Paris and Copenhagen, so I
thought now is the time to show you some pictures from around my new
home in Almere, the Netherlands. The main shot is from a street in
Hilversum, a town about 20 km from here, where my children go to school:

http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_32.jpg
(Leica CL, 90mm Rokkor, Agfa Scala)

The Netherlands is full of canals, and sure enough there is one near my
house. I like to go there early in the morning to see the fog lifting:

http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_32alt1.jpg
(Leica M6, 35mm Summilux, Agfa Scala)

The second alternate is strictly speaking from Belgium, just on the
other side of the border near Maastricht. My wife and I were driving to
a big antiques market in Tongeren (Belgium) last Saturday and I spotted
this field with hay bales:

http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_32alt2.jpg
(Leica M6, 35mm Summilux, Fuji Provia 100F)

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/indexpaw2003.htm
and comments are always welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands