Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: No digital comments?
From: Ken Firestone <kenf@speakeasy.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 08:04:45 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003, bdcolen wrote:

   So I take it then that all the blather about Tilley hats, single malt
   Scotch, motorcycles, cars, women, cookware, fountain pens, watches, etc.
   etc. etc. should also be taken to their respective lists? Damn! What do
   you want here - three posts a day asking about a NOOKIE?

   Face it;there's just so much to say about a single brand of camera - and
   all of it has been said here about 10-to-the-1000th time! :-)

Yo BD! Right on!

One of the neat things about this list is all the times it resembles a
night in Baltimore, many decades ago, when H.L. Mencken and his
buddies lined up along the curb.....

No, it was too long ago for me to be there and photograph it with my
Leica.

Have to stay on topic you know ;-)}

Ken Firestone, W3CAT     | For every problem there is one solution
kenf@speakeasy.net	 |  which is simple, neat, and wrong.
ken@firestone.net        |   -- H. L. Mencken