Subject: Re: [Leica] No digital comments?
From: Will von Dauster <vondauster@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 20:03:58 -0600

On Thursday, August 14, 2003, at 11:54 AM, Tina Manley wrote:

> I'm still using the Digilux, but my money-making camera now is the
> Canon 10D (sorry!).  I am using Leica R lenses on it!

So you liked it? I'm happy to read this! I continue to use mine far
more than any other camera, including my Ms. In defense of film,
though, I still use it when 1. There is no time crunch, and 2. I need
the best quality, since a good scan of Provia F still beats anything I
can get digitally.

But for 95% of my work, it's the 10D.

Which Leica/EOS adapter are you using?

Will von Dauster