Subject: [Leica] FS: Lenses, 2x Extender, Shades, UV Filters
From: "Robert D. Baron" <rbaron@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 19:17:01 -0500

I'm doing some pre-autumn cleaning of my camera closet.  The following
items are going up for sale because they either duplicate other items in
my closet or are just not likely to be used in the reasonably
foreseeable future.

Please note (1) I will only ship to the continental US (2) I do not take
credit cards (3) I will take certified checks or personal checks but
personal checks must allow seven business days from my receipt to clear
(4) 5 day mbg from your receipt if not to your reasonable satisfaction
(5) reply to me offlist at rbaron@concentric.net and I'll try to answer
any questions.

Insured shipping is _included_ in the listed price of all items; lenses
go by two day FedEx (or Priority USPS if to a p.o. box), all other items
by insured USPS Priority Mail.  (If you buy two or more items I can
give you a discount based on the reduced shipping cost to me.)

90mm Tele-Elmarit M 2.8 (skinny version) with front and rear caps, made
in Canada, s/n 3317xxx. Some paint wear on the barrel but I think it is
pretty darn clean; glass has the usual dust but otherwise clean with no
fungal haze. $675.

Latest Version Tri-Elmar, s/n 03896xxx, very lightly used, in box with
all papers, books, case and Passport Warranty until 5/04, with Shade and
slim Leica UVa filter (also both in boxes).  This is a nice lens that I
just never did get comfortable with; I must be just a wide aperture sort
of guy. $1575 takes all.

35-70 Vario-Elmar R f4 E60 ROM s/n 3833xxx with shade and both caps. A
very small scratch or two on the focusing ring and barrel; glass clean.
A very nice lens that duplicates others I have. $575.

Extender-R 2x (non-APO) s/n 3422xxxwith both caps in Leitz case.
Immaculate. $275.

12585 shade for various Summicrons and Elmarits. Some paint wear that
could easily be cleaned up with a black Sharpie; not bent, not a beater.
$85.

12504 Shade for 35mm Summilux or Summicron. As above. $85.

12575 all black shade and cap for 90mm Tele-Elmarit and 135mm. As above.
$85. (I have two sets of this for sale.)

I've got the following UVa filters for those of you who want to keep
them around for when you go to the ocean or desert or hazardous waste
facility.  They are all what I would describe as 'mint' and the price of
each is $50 including insured USPS priority shipping; again, I can  give
a shipping discount for bulk purchases:

Leica E39 #13131

Hoya 46mm Pitch 0.75 UV(o)

Leica E60 #13381