Subject: [Leica] Fair game for the LUG
From: LRZeitlin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:51:15 EDT

Karen wrote:

<<Anyway, my one and only point is that if we're going to talk about

photos taken on non-Leica cameras, why even have a leica list? Why

don't we all just move to the street photography list? I try my

darned best to only talk about my Canon and Nikon rangefinders in the

RF list>>

I'll cast my vote with Karen on this one, sort of. Any picture taken with a
lens which can be mounted on a Leica should be fair game, as well as any
product, made by Leica or not, emblazoned with the Leica logo. This includes
pictures with my Canon 100mm lens mounted on my Leica/Minolta CL body as well as
digital pictures taken by my Leica Digiflex Zoom, which is really a facelifted
Fuji 1700. If it fits a Leica or says Leica it should be considered withing the
family. Every thing else should be beyond the pale (unless it is compared
unfavorably to a Leica).

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Fair game for the LUG)
Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Fair game for the LUG)