Subject: Re: [Leica] No digital comments? bah!
From: Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 11:43:08 -0500

>As for Karen's reservations about talking Olympus or Nikon or Canon on a
>Leica list, that's a healthy discussion because our dialog will
>inform Leica Solms
>about changes to their cameras that can improve their performance. I see
>nothing unethical or contradictory there.

I agree 100%. And we should talk about Canon EOS systems because
Leica will eventually have to go AF; and we should talk about Nikon
F5s because Leica will eventually have to go with RGB matrix
metering. And we should talk about disposable cameras because Solms
will definitely want to know how to design their next disposable.

Karen Nakamura

p.s. No cynicism should be read into my comments above. :-)

- --
Karen Nakamura