Subject: RE: [Leica] No digital comments?
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:25:30 -0400

Karen wrote:
> I try my darned best to only talk about my Canon and Nikon
> rangefinders in the RF list; and when commenting on my C-V
> lenses, in the C-V list.

Hi Karen,

I for one, as well many others I am sure, enjoy any good
discussion on C-V lenses, as I will probably end up using
some of them on My Leica bodies.  On the other hand, I have
little interest on Canon or Nikon rangefinders (takes longer
to learn a new body than a new lens, I guess)

Either way, you would be well within the bounds of the list,
as set by Brian, which is to discuss rangefinder photography
and cameras, made by Leica and others, and also other Leica
equipment.

- - Phong