Subject: [Leica] Densitometer help
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 17:49:04 +1000

With all my "heavy" darkroom work, I seem to be heading into
densitometer territory. I know I've asked for some help before, but
this is a more specific query. I have found a "macbeth TR924 reflection
and transmission densitometer" which from what I can see is a colour
model. Question 1. Can I use it to do black and white reading? Q2: Does
anyone know about this model, or could point me to instructions on how
to use it? Q3: Any other comments would be warmly welcomed, as I have
never used a densitiometer before.

Thank  you in advance

Cheers

Alastair