Subject: Re: [Leica] Dilema : 12575 and a Summicron
From: "Robert VanLane" <robert@actv.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:52:18 +0900

Jerry is right in that perfidy is a noun and ity is added to adjectives
therefore ruling out perfidity as grammatically correct. Although in recent
times it has become much more used by the popular press.
So I apologize to Jerry for using that word.

Thanks

Robert VanLane

Message from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Dilema : 12575 and a Summicron)
Message from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (Re: [Leica] Dilema : 12575 and a Summicron)