Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW 33-abstract photography
From: Aquiles Almansi <aalmansi@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 15:35:52 -0700 (PDT)

I recently had the opportunity of hearing from a
photographer who has made a good reputation out of his
"abstractions". According to this guy, to produce
abstract photography is very simple: one picks any
subject and starts taking out context until all
meaning has been lost...[:-)]and what is left stands
just on the basis of "pure" (i.e., context free,
meaningless) design.[:-), :-)....]

- --- "Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics"