Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M digital back
From: Ken Firestone <kenf@speakeasy.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 06:13:34 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, [iso-8859-1] Grégoire Vandenschrick wrote:

   Hi everybody,

   This is only a dream:

   I was thinking about that, but lack some reflexions and details, so I post
   this dream and if someone has any idea, it's welcome.

   Ok, so, I was dreaming of a full scale digital back for leica M. The CCD
   would be kept in place in an interchangeable back, very similar to the
   current back.

What back? Last time I looked at my M2, there was no interchangable
back. The body is one integral piece, except for the bottom, and a
flap holding the pressure plate. This is alot different than the Nikon
F, or Olympus bodies, which have easily removable backs.