Subject: Re: [Leica] Using film...
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 00:21:59 -0700

Hi Eric!

       That's a great story and I believe it.  When I was
a student at RIT, a classmate got a chance to follow
HCB around on an assignment.  I got to hear W. G.
Smith talk to the class imprompt one afternoon,
Minor White was just leaving for MIT.  The fire
hadn't happened yet at the G. Eastman house and
you could still ask to look at the original prints from
their storage.

       Sorry about rambling on, but I originally mentioned
HCB because I read somewhere that he shot 50,000
rolls during his career.  I could have this wrong.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California
tripspud@transbay.net