Subject: Re: [Leica] PWIFLIs--Dinner with Parents
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 14:19:43 EDT

In a message dated 8/12/03 10:17:02 AM, tripspud@transbay.net writes:

<< One problem for photographers with either bulk loading
or digital, is to keep attention on composing the best in
the viewfinder, rather than just banging away because
'I've got lots and it's cheep, maybe something will work'
Because more often, my 'keepers' are the ones when
I took the extra step to consider the shot. >>

Rich,

After a while you learn to edit on your feet. But that comes with practice.
Using a camera like a shotgun is one thing. Using it like a rifle is another.

br