Subject: Re: [Leica] What ISO do we really use?
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 08:52:09 +0200 (MEST)

The EI I use is based on the time of the year (in the land of the
midnight sun, high noon moon).

Winter: Neopan 1600 @ 1600 (usually) @ 800 (when the sun peeks out).

Summer: Usually EI 400 with a neutral density filter lying around just in
case. This summer I've shot a few rolls of Agfa APX 100.

That's for 35mm. For medium format (my Rolleicord toy) I use 400 almost
all year long, pushing Neopan to 1600 now and then. Once again, Agfa APX
100 has been finding its way into the process with increasing frequency.

Daniel Ridings