Subject: Re: [Leica] What ISO do we really use?
From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 19:51:29 -0700

> Ted, the other Ted, brought up an interesting question.  What speed film
> or sensor array are we all using?
>
> I tend to be at 100, Acros, Velvia, and Reala.  If I need more
> sensitivity I tend to go to 1600, Neopan, or 800, NPZ.

I've been on vacation so this is a bit late but... in daylight I use ISO 25
until the freezer is empty... if partial sun is likely I'll use 64, and if
I'm desperate for the picture I'll use 200.  If I need to use a faster film
to get the picture I'm not interested.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com