Subject: Re: [Leica] Mis-focussing up close? This could be why.
From: Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:05:58 -0400

I have noticed that the rangefinder patches and frame lines stop moving at
the very closest focusing points with my 35/1.4 aspherical.  However, the
specs for the lens state that it focuses to .7 meter, and I believe that at
that distance, the rangefinder still operates (there is a bit of slack
beyond the .7m marking on the lens).

dan c.