Subject: Re: [Leica] Corn fed
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 16:05:38 -0700

I moved to Grants Pass because my father was diagnosed terminal with
cancer. About a year later, his cancer disappeared, literally,
overnight. And then my old job called me and asked me to come back. I
did, but it wasn't a good thing to do. I lasted two years and then just
decided I had to get out of the newspaper game. I wasn't happy in it
any more. Too much garbage to do to justify the good part. So I
resigned. Found a job in Southern California with a company that treats
me MUCH better than any newspaper ever did. I now have a pension, 401K
(with match), work in a $40 million building overlooking the Pacific
Ocean, and it doesn't rain like Oregon where I grew up. I could be here
a very long time. :-)