Subject: [Leica] One more question re Noct/Lux
From: Feli di Giorgio <feli2@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 23:53:24 -0700

One more question...does the collapsible hood on the current Noctilux
or Lux
lock into place? I have a Summicron-R 50/2 with the collapsible hood
and it drives me crazy, because it offers no real protection. The
minute you
put it in your bag or it bumps into something it collapses. Crap.
Frankly IMHO
this is one of the dumber things Leica has ever done.  If they insist
on built in,
collapsible hoods, why not design them with a twist lock or something
so they
stay extended??

Thanks,

feli

safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety. 				-Benjamin Franklin

feli2@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] One more question re Noct/Lux)