Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux and .72
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 20:40:03 -0700

feli asked:
> Out of curiosity, what magnification do Noct users shoot with?
> Ted? Tina? Anyone? An M3 or .85 M6/M7/MP would be perfect, but how about a
.72? I don't wear glass and have 20/20 vision.<<<
> So, does anyone shoot this puppy with a .72 or perhaps a .72 with the
magnifier?<

Hi feli,
I used the .72 for years with the Noctilux as I didn't know there was
anything else.:-) I suppose most of those years I would've been wearing
glasses as well and I never related to a focus problem.

Today with the M7's sometimes with the .72 or the .85 if I'm working a
28-35-5o combination of glass.
ted

Replies: Reply from Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com> (Re: [Leica] Noctilux and .72)