Subject: RE: [Leica] What ISO do we really use?
From: "David M. dorn" <dmdorn_ct_usa@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 10:48:54 -0400

> Don Dory asked:
>> For those of you shooting primarily digital, what is your camera
>> usually
>> set at?  Possibly, every shot is a different sensitivity if you are
>> trying to hold a specific camera setting in changing light

I use the new Tri-X for almost everything, ISO 400 when using Harvey's
777 and ISO 1600 when using Diafine.  I have recently begun to use the
Tri-X / Diafine combo outdoors with ND filters,  makes the
indoor/outdoor switch painless.  Other film use is generally more in
the nature of an experiment with developer combinations.  In addition
to 777 and Diafine, I use and very much like the Calbe develpers, A49
(=Atomal), R09 (=Rodinal) in conjunction with ClassicPan 200 and the
Efke films from JandC Photo (who also imports the Calbe developers).

David