Subject: [Leica] FS Friday- M3 SS & lllg & lllF RD/ST All super clean
From: Stephen Sherman <ssherman@shermanphoto.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 19:23:03 -0400

Hi Gang,
From an estate
Leica M3 SS over 1 Mil, Very sooth, clear optics.
Just cla'd. Virtually mint just a couple of very small bright marks. Just
cla'd.  Needs new leather. $1000 as is, $100 more and I will have it
recovered.

Leica lllg Body, clean as a whistle,99% mint, just a very slight couple of
marks. . Optics clear , Perfect Vulcanite Asking $1200

Leica lllF Red dial/ self timer-Mint Mint-Just CLA'd  $600

I will accept returns within 7 days less any fees or shipping if received in
identical condition as sent.

Stephen Sherman
617-542-1496 WK
617-513-3354 cell