Subject: RE: [Leica] What ISO do we really use?
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 16:54:56 -0400

Don Dory asked:
> For those of you shooting primarily digital, what is your camera usually
> set at?  Possibly, every shot is a different sensitivity if you are
> trying to hold a specific camera setting in changing light.

100 ISO for daylight outdoors
then from 400, 800 to 1600 depending on light level, and desired
aperture and shutter speed.

Which is also what I use on film, except I can change ISO on the
fly with digital.  If I have to stick with one ISO, it probably
would be 400 both for digital and film.

- - Phong