Subject: RE: [Leica] Ted vs "lag time"
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 10:25:22 -0400

Ken - After reading your last couple of lines...
"I find the auto everything digital cameras frustrating, waiting for
them to do all their things, including a 3-4 sec burst of strobe light
before making the exposure. Maybe ok for landscapes, and family group
shots, but not much else."

...I can only ask why it never occurred to you to read the instructions
that came with whatever "auto everything" digital camera you are using.
A 3-4 second burst of strobe light? Who in their right mind who is
actually trying to take meaningful photos fails to turn off the damn
anti-red-eye feature that plagues most modern point-and-shoot film and
digital cameras? And who, if they don't want "auto everything," doesn't
turn off the features they don't want?

/s/

Extremely Puzzled
- -----