Subject: Re: [Leica] "real photography"
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 17:18:33 -0700

Sam,  you're a better man than me. I can't tell you how many times I've
nuked at least partial rolls popping the back before rewinding! How I
wished my Leica R8 had auto rewind start like Nikons and Canons.

On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 07:15  AM, Sam Krneta wrote:

> I don't know the odds but my personal experience is different. I use
> digital and film.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

Never kick a cow chip on a hot day. - Will Rogers.