Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V25 #129
From: "Carl Cook" <clcook@olywa.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 13:59:24 -0700

I don't get to read this list very often, but always enjoy it whenever I get
a chance to see it. The comments on the photo of the Rabbi and the coffin
caught my eye, so I had to have a look. And you know --

This is a great photo. It is filled with mystery. Why is the rabbi sitting
there apparently just holding his book and not conducting a service? Is he
early and waiting for mourners to arrive? Is he on time, but no one has
shown up. And if this is the case, why was the decedent so unpopular? Who is
in the coffin and what did he or she do in life? Does this photo teach us
that this is what happens if we don't practice the Golden Rule?

Terrific photo -- and nicely done!

Carl