Subject: Re: [Leica] Dry chamber for storing camera gear
From: "Robert VanLane" <robert@actv.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 17:59:37 +0900

All summer the humidity in Japan is over 85percent.
I was looking through some Japanese catalogues today and there are many
makers here.  Some units are very portable , others look like showcases and
others look like office furniture.

If you want I'll research some homepages and maybe contact some makers to
see if they have distributors in other countries.

Personally I use those airtight plastic boxes, I am looking at one now and
see it just under 90percent. I'll go to the shop tomorrow and pick up some
more silica.

Robert VanLane
Aomori Japan