Subject: RE: [Leica] Staying w/ film for a while - handled a D100 (and a 10D, and...)
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 17:16:37 -0400

Certainly the battery dependence is a defense, but a pretty meaningless
difference given how easy it is to carry extra batteries and change them
regularly. The shutter lag, and write time, however,  very real issues.
Of course the new Nikon D2H is reported to have a shutter lag of 37
miliseconds,which I believe makes it faster in that regard than the F5.
What's the shutter lag on the M3?