Subject: Re: [Leica] Staying w/ film for a while - handled a D100 (and a 10D, and...)
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 16:35:29 EDT

bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

> Well, I'm afraid that it's an utterly ludicrous analogy. Try again. And
>  this time try to remove the emotional attachment to film from the
>  analogy, and just tell us that you don't like digital, don't intend to
>  shoot digital, and no one can make you shoot digital. And then go on
>  shooting film and more power to you. ;-)
BD,

I like digital. I shoot digital. I use a very good Olympus 5050 that can do
almost anything with half the thought that I put into a Leica shot with my M3
or CL.
So I'm not speaking from ignorance of digital nor am I a conservative
stand-patter for its own sake. Therefore, respectfully, I hope you consider my
comments and give them the test of thought over time and experience.

br