Subject: RE: [Leica] Staying w/ film for a while - handled a D100 (and a 10D, and...)
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 16:28:26 -0400

Well, I'm afraid that it's an utterly ludicrous analogy. Try again. And
this time try to remove the emotional attachment to film from the
analogy, and just tell us that you don't like digital, don't intend to
shoot digital, and no one can make you shoot digital. And then go on
shooting film and more power to you. ;-)