Subject: Re: [Leica] OFFLIST Dry chamber for storing camera gear
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 12:04:30 -0400

At 02:37 PM 8/3/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Dear Tina,
>
>I have not seen many posts from you since your surgery. Perhaps I missed some.
>
>The intent is to wish news of good progress with your recovery.
>
>Best wishes
>Dennis

Hi, Dennis -

I think you did miss some posts; however, I'll be glad to repeat good news!

I'm doing great!  I was supposed to be in the rehab hospital for two to
three weeks after surgery but they kicked me out after three days because I
could already bend my knees better than I could before surgery and the
insurance wouldn't pay for me to stay any longer.  The therapist still
comes to my house 3 times a week and we are practicing things I'll need to
do with my camera - bending, squatting, kneeling and getting up and down
carrying my equipment.  It's great to be able to walk without pain.  I'm
really looking forward to the trip to Guatemala in September.

Thanks!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com