Subject: [Leica] Another PeeKay walk in Discovery Park
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 22:24:22 -0700

You saw the original, now see the sequel!  No fancy Web page this time, but
here's another GeeBee-style walk in our favorite park.

This was growing on a side street where we parked.  It almost looks like a
watercolor:
http://www2.2alpha.com/~pklein/DiscoveryPark/6527FlowerWeb.jpg

Some people just can't get unwired:
http://www2.2alpha.com/~pklein/DiscoveryPark/6532CybergrrlWeb.jpg

My girl:
http://www2.2alpha.com/~pklein/DiscoveryPark/6536KatyaBreakWaterWeb.jpg
http://www2.2alpha.com/~pklein/DiscoveryPark/6541KatyaBreakWaterWeb.jpg

When my girl finds something edible growing on a tree or a vine, she goes
for it:
http://www2.2alpha.com/~pklein/DiscoveryPark/6552OneMoreBerryWeb.jpg
http://www2.2alpha.com/~pklein/DiscoveryPark/6547HaveaBerryWeb.jpg

OK, it's a cliche, but it's a *nice* cliche:
http://www2.2alpha.com/~pklein/DiscoveryPark/6555BoatBroomWeb.jpg

Pondering the deep mysteries of life:
http://www2.2alpha.com/~pklein/DiscoveryPark/6556DeepThought.jpg

Taken with the Unlika Leica (Nikon Coolpix 990).  I'm enjoying this
camera.  The convenience and instant gratification can't be beat.  But it
is sometimes maddening to try to second guess the automation, live on the
perpetual edge of highlight blowout, and hope the autofocus sees things my
way.

- --Peter Klein
Seattle, WA